Monday, April 17, 2017

hockey stick found

I was driving to the comedy club tonight and saw a hockey stick on the pavement. after I parked I went over to claim it. except it didn't fit in the trunk of my car, so it had to go into the back seat. not sure why I claimed it, as I don't play the sport. did I want a weapon? hard to say. it went well performing. I did ones about fish frys, my easter meal, 50-cent, and another one I got started near the end of my set. I liked hearing from various crowd members how they liked it. I said it is easier and more fun the more I do it.
   the office job wasn't much fun. it was a high-volume Monday and there were I.T. problems. so I had to wait on logging out anything after pulling all of the documents. but we got it all done by the end of the day. and after I was at the comedy club I went to Walgreen and got some of the discounted easter candy, mostly Russell stover. but I also got a bag of lay's sweet southern heat BBQ chips, for whatever reason I was craving those.


No comments:

Post a Comment