Wednesday, April 12, 2017

dinosaur lady

tonight I was taking the bus home from work and saw who I call 'the dinosaur lady' as she often has a bag with a t-rex on it, along with some hard plastic figurines on her coat. I hadn't spoken with her, but somebody recognized her and it was the first time I think I had hear her speak. as the saying goes, we all have a story. she spoke to this man about how both of her brothers had died a few years back. one was from a rare muscle disease and the other from an abdominal aneurism. she herself said she was 66 years old. no surprise how she usually gets on the bus near the xcel center and the science museum when she likes dinosaurs.
  I made it to the performance venue. I saw the fancy comic, much like the night before, but this time he was on early and I did see his set, unlike the previous night. I did ones about the grocery store, super-America, Walgreen, and kohl's. when I was introduced it did make me think of the 'SOB' song as that is what he called me. but I already knew it was an act, we are 'frenemies'.

No comments:

Post a Comment