Saturday, April 8, 2017

archduke franz ferdinand

tonight I went to see a play about the assassination of archduke franz Ferdinand, which sparked world war one. it was done by a theater troupe I was familiar with, as it includes whopper and the david spade look-alike. whopper played one of the assassins, and david played the Kaiser. as a history major I liked seeing this play, and it was well-done. I was told that the car they used in the scenes that depicted the assassination was a car they built themselves. the storyline mostly covered the three months leading up to the 'main event', along with flashbacks to when the archduke wanted to marry sophie. there was some comedy involved with the telling of this story.
    a big part of the day was shopping, using up gift cards. I went to best buy, kohl's, and macy's to do so. I got two Green Day CDs at best buy. at kohl's it was Charlie brown and snoopy sleepwear and some socks. at macy's it was jeans. I also made it to a hobby shop where I got a die cast model car with a Charlie brown theme. there was also another visit to the antique shop for postcards, 15 in all. it might be a while before I go back, as I have acquired plenty from there recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment