Monday, April 10, 2017

i'm not in the house

an office colleague said 'I was in the house' when I was in the breakroom having lunch today. but as I have said before, it's not a house but an office. just before this, I had the last of the cake that was left on a table. not sure what event it was from, but food is left in there all the time as most everyone knows it will get eaten there.
    I made it to the performance venue tonight. I did ones about places I visited over the weekend. using up gift cards on Saturday, and errands I ran on sunday like grocery shopping and a stop at Walgreen. I also responded to what the show runner had said about trying to find a song before the internet, reminding me of a song with two titles. one performer said this was her last open-mic as she will be going on to music school in southern California.
  when I was taking the bus to work this morning, it felt kind of chilly. I wanted to see of there was an open window, and there was. when a woman in that row made it to her stop, I claimed her seat and closed it. except it didn't stay closed for long. so after trying to close it twice and see it eventually re-open on me, I decided to leave it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment