Thursday, July 6, 2017

echo of monday

I saw the attorney when riding the bus home tonight, and spoke of how my work today was 'an echo of a monday' due to Tuesday being a holiday. I asked if her kids are in any summer programs like vacation bible school or a reading program, she said they were too young. also at the office, there was the second dial-in meeting for the advisory board I recently joined. had to review the minutes from the previous meeting of course. I said what I saw as the most beneficial classes to offer, such as understanding your skill set. with another one, I said we did have an excel class, but it was so long ago that the man who trained us has retired. I went to my boss and was told that we really no longer have a training department, as we are such a small office. a visitor was brought in when we did the 3 classes, including linked-in, recently.
   I performed at two different venues tonight. I did ones about taco bell is closed, fireworks salesman, grocery cart man, the route 66 shirt, banter between my managers, and a dream with a sled in it and posing for a photo. I picked up show announcement cards for performers at the second one, sounds like they are having a show at a place I once performed at in Minneapolis next month.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment