Wednesday, July 12, 2017

the simpsons, 30 years

I went to the st. paul saints baseball game, a matinee, today. the theme was the 30th anniversary of the TV show 'the simpsons'. so I told myself I had to go. saints lost to Sioux falls 6-3. it was scoreless for a while, then 1-1 in the 6th and 2-2 in the 8th. Sioux falls went up 1-0 after loading the bases, and the saints changed pitchers after the run was scored. both runs scored in the 8th were on solo home runs. go plenty of photos of the main video board and the images related to the theme. it meant taking a half-day off from work, and I went to the game after the bridge walk which was all skyway.
   I made it to the performance venue tonight. lighter crowd than it has been though, so the show ended a little early.


No comments:

Post a Comment