Friday, July 28, 2017

simpsons treehouse of horror graphic novel

when I arrived at the performance venue tonight, a fellow performer gave me a book he had spoke of recently. he knows I am a big 'simpsons' fan and I was interested right away when I saw it was about the 'treehouse of horror', what they call the annual Halloween episode. this one os of 'hoodoo voodoo brouhaha', and has a copyright of 2006 on the back cover. there is an introduction from 'comic book guy'. I do have some other simpsons books but I don't think I have one quite like this one. I did get a few comic books that I found at a barnes and noble, as I recall the mall of America location. but this is also nothing like those. he said he found it for real cheap at a secondhand store, I think he said the goodwill on university avenue in st. paul. but with the condition of this book, it looks like it is brand-new. I know I can make some nice finds at resale shops, especially books.
   when it was my turn to perform, I did ones about pam at 'the office', advance notice on meetings, two acronyms, aggressive marketing, doing a karaoke video, seen social distortion in concert twice, a match was interested until they weren't- an attorney, and mom digging up the past.
   there was another food outing at the office. so it meant not doing the bridge walk again. this was pizza, I had three slices, I knew that would be enough. there was also some big cookies, but they were still gooey. I had one, but I was careful with what I chose. I went one level below the top, they were separated by wax paper, as some were nearly torn apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment