Sunday, July 2, 2017

rogue one, star wars movie

this morning I watched a redbox rental, 'rogue one', a star wars movie. it was all right, but I would have liked seeing the droids more in it, I usually think they are funniest. the main droid in this one is laconic like c3po, who does have a cameo. that works for me, although I am not laconic even though some people think I am. blunt? yes. succinct? no. it was long, over two hours, another reason why I like other 'star wars' movies more. but can't beat the price, I used a redbox discount code so I paid less than a dollar to see it. while I was renting it I saw mention of a movie about billy the kid, the western outlaw. but I will have to go to another redbox to find it. I will want to see that one soon, I would have the time on Tuesday since it is a holiday.
   in the early evening I went to the st. paul saints baseball game, they lost to the Gary Railcats 5-4. the saints never led in this one, though they tied it a few times. great fireworks show after it, and liked the food trucks as well. I ordered from tot boss, much like on memorial day weekend. there was a man that paid another man five dollars extra to order some tots, as he didn't want to wait in line. I also saw a man before the game who wanted me to smile more. the video board made mention of a museum being opened next year, and I may want to donate a few saints items to it. I think I can part with some of the giveaways anyway, like the bobbleheads. but probably not any of the wearables, as I use hats and shirts way more.


No comments:

Post a Comment