Tuesday, July 18, 2017

feel real fear

I listened to one of the CDs today, more than once. it is called 'feel real fear' and the comedy on it is from the bus fare comic. I do nor know the music group at all, but I like seeing the two combined as one doesn't see that too often. there are 7 tracks, alternating between music and comedy, 4 of them are music. on the visual art part of this CD I like seeing how one of the performers is wearing a st. paul saints baseball hat, as I often do the same thing.
   I did meet with one of my managers this afternoon, but not the one who first said that he wanted to see the resume, and I have yet to see him in the office this week. I performed at two venues tonight, and during my walks I found 23 cents to throw into the change bank. it was 2 dimes and 3 pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment