Thursday, July 20, 2017

taco bar in the breakroom

there was a taco bar in the breakroom at lunchtime. I had some of what was there, a hard shell and soft shell taco. I also had a donut for the department birthdays, odd to see them out early in the day when those are usually in the afternoon and not donuts. I went to Walgreen and got some hydro-cortisone for a bug bite on my back, not sure how it got there.
   I made it to the comedy club tonight, a micro-brewery, and got stage time. I felt like I might have paused too long before my final joke but some others said I didn't. I was trying to recall it without relying on notes. I did ones about a loopy comic- Belarus, foul ball at a saints game, and more family stories, inspired by seeing the movie 'big sick'.
  and it was annoying to have to do multiple re-starts on this computer, why does it need to keep updating?


No comments:

Post a Comment