Friday, July 14, 2017

tupac/biggie rap rivalry

tonight I went to the saints baseball game and the theme was the rap rivalry between tupac and biggie. of course the east coast, west coast thing was a big deal 20 years ago. normally I don't see a saints game on a Friday evening, but it was a group event, and big ten outing. I found the event coordinator before the game at black dog café, a block away, he is a purdue grad. I was sitting next to a Wisconsin grad at the stadium. the saints beat fargo-moorhead 6-5, on a walk-off home run. the saints led 1-0, then fell behind twice. there was fireworks after the game, the third time I have seen fireworks at this stadium this month. I had a cheese bratwurst and bottled water at the game. and it meant taking care of emails after the game, since I wanted to get back downtown as quickly as possible.
   it was still a fairly busy day at the office, as more new titles came in. and I did an online class as well, along with respond to some recent voicemails.


No comments:

Post a Comment