Sunday, July 2, 2017

veggie ranch tray

went to a comic potluck tonight and brought a veggie ranch tray. I bring a bag of potato chips all the time and figured a change of pace was a good idea. a little disappointed that my neighborhood grocery store didn't have it, so I had to go to another store. I brought food as I wanted stage time, and got 8 minutes, more than most shows I perform at. there was a fee for the beer, it was a keg, but I m used to paying for beer. so I didn't think of it as a cover charge. I did ones about seeing an old friend, doing karaoke, a jukebox at waffle house, doing my own intro, an annoying office colleague, taco bell is closed, and i'm not an inspector. bartender really liked my set, and this was my first appearance at this show in a few months since I was out of town in early may, and early june as well. I think I call this show runner small world, and he said keep doing what I am doing.
   this was a typical errand running day, going to the p.o. box was included. I slept for a while in the afternoon as I didn't have much on my plate to do. more items were added to my comedy souvenir binder, I hadn't done anything with that for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment