Monday, February 4, 2019

10 years on facebook

i saw a video celebrating 10 years on facebook today. I shared it and I said '10 years at anything is a big deal'. it was just under a minute. I got started fairly early on things, with wanting to get to the library to return a movie and print some things. I did a 180 in my car on the way there as it was still icy out there, and thankfully nobody was coming in either direction so I didn't hit anything. then I got ready for an interview in the afternoon. it was hard to understand the interviewer as he had a heavy accent. then I had another appointment, but it didn't take long as I was at an agency that wanted a passport copy and a tax form completed. I made it interesting by missing my turn on my way there. I performed at the comedy club tonight. yemen native gave me a ride back to my car after the show. there was a weird lady in the bar area after the show. I noticed she was wearing a bart simpson shirt, and had some gaudy yellow sunglasses, which made me think of what Elton john would wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment