Thursday, February 7, 2019

tilex bottle

I looked through the cabinet under my bathroom sink when I was looking for possible fluids to help with getting the ice and frost off my car windshield tonight. one of the items found was a bottle of Tilex, but there wasn't much left so I dumped the small remaining amount in the toilet. I had hoped to get to the karaoke bar but it was not to be. getting the snow off the car, and shoveled away around it, was no big deal. but the ice was thicker than usual. I worked on it for a while and decided to just stay home because I knew it would be hard to find a good parking spot after I leave the one I am in. best to wait for the snow plows to do their job. I went out to my car four times. first was to clear off the snow. then it was to clear the frost. third time I tried dumping water on the windshield and back glass, but it was only limited success. fourth time was after watching the 10pm news. during my first trip to work on the car, I fell on the pavement so there must have been some thick ice as I wasn't going that fast in my walking. I am still not sure how long ago that I bought the bottle of Tilex, but it looked like it had been a while as some of the lettering on the bottle had faded.
   I had no problem staying in when I saw how much snow was falling. I was to have a phone interview this morning, but the call I got was to move it to the next morning. he said the system was down. I still ended up with another phone interview, in the late afternoon. and now I have an in-person interview Friday morning as well, related to the phone interview that took place today. I spent some time applying on indeed, otherwise I laid down for a little while. then I had a late lunch when I woke up. and I did more online surveys for airline miles.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment