Saturday, February 23, 2019

utz valentine pretzels

at work I am finding plenty of food available on the floor. today it was utz valentine pretzels, plenty of packets in a box. not a big fan of pretzels, a little salty, but I still ate them. I liked the packaging, saying they are x and o shaped. also has hearts on it, saying 'to and from'. there was some trivia on the back as well. this brand has name recognition as it is a snack food common in the east. I liked having utz potato chips when I am in new York city.
    it was nice getting to the end of the first week of training, although I may have over-reacted when I was unable to reach my kronos report and the payroll reporting system at first. with one of them I didn't listen to directions well enough, with the other it was a matter of guessing what I had to change the password to after the first log-in. everything is fine now though, just a matter of getting started. we got more practice in on the cases, I was in a group of three that included Maryland. the other one was somebody in a different row that likes to spend time on her phone. on the way home I tried the freeway but it wasn't moving that well so I went to secondary streets rather quickly. I just want to be moving at a decent clip. in the evening I went to Walgreen to pick up a few things, including the paper, but there are no movies at theaters right now that I want to see. this is why I get the paper once a week, to see the movie times for the weekend. later on I went to sing karaoke, I did 'shooting star' by bad company. it was crowded at the venue, at least in the room where karaoke was being done, but we were moved from the typical room. I had some popcorn as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment