Saturday, February 16, 2019

bottleneck after annual meeting

i attended my third spire credit union annual meeting this afternoon, at a mega-church in eden prairie. there was a bottleneck after the meeting, but I noticed it was no big deal after I got past one of the doors from the venue where people were leaving. people wanted their $25 and it meant turning in their ticket. I still wanted to look around at their tables, which I was unable to do before the meeting as it was starting soon. I asked about their visa card, but it doesn't appear to be any lower on the APR than the card I already have. they were out of st. paul saints baseball schedules as well. I got some water and a cookie before the meeting. circus juventas performed there.
  I got some errand running done before I made my way there. this included turning in some change at the bank, over two dollars. one employee asked how the job search was going, I said I would be starting on Monday. she spoke of a younger sibling liking video games, and said she felt old. I said age was a state of mind. then it was off to the library to print some things. this included the show announcement for the roast I am doing next week. on my way home I stopped at the post office, and the postcard from Israel finally arrived. it is of French currency, before they adopted the euro of course. of course there are some orders on the way, and more ideas after that.
    after I got home from the meeting I waited to go grocery shopping, knowing I was tired. so I laid down and eventually went to Hy-Vee to use a gift card that my dad sent for Christmas. I liked how I was under the $25, it helped that there as a special on the orange juice. I am thankful that I stopped to find my new workplace on the way home from the meeting. it should be no big deal getting there every day, depending on how well the traffic flows on the freeways. then I went out again to sing some karaoke. I did 'video games' by lana del rey. it was packed at the bar, it explains why the PBR was sold out and I had to get a busch light instead. also how there was not much popcorn left.


No comments:

Post a Comment