Thursday, February 28, 2019

dunce cap not available

while in training, some people are still forgetting to lock up their computer before walking the floor. and today the trainer decided to get out a hat that will be worn by whoever is guilty of this next. I said 'dunce cap not available?' as this one is more colorful and not pointy. I liked getting more practice in, better able to recognize non-reviewable claims so it means I am spending less time on each case. there was another online class to complete. sounds like 'one on ones' with the manager will be soon. the trainer said she is running out of stickies to use when people forget this task. but not me, I learned that lesson a long time ago.
    I went to the karaoke bar in the evening and sang 'hazy shade of winter' by simon and Garfunkel. it seemed like a good one while it is winter. and I heard about a paul simon movie this week, 'one trick pony' from 1980, it was one of the hits I found when wanting to look up the term online to see if I was using it correctly. a regular wanted to make a joke about the delay on me getting to the stage, but the bar was packed so I had to wade through the crowd. but shortly after I was done singing, it cleared out. go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment