Wednesday, February 13, 2019

nobody's fool movie

I watched a DVD this morning, 'nobody's fool', a redbox rental. I had a free night code to use. this movie was promoted at the comedy club, and I usually try to see them, although usually it is this way. I understood the storyline well, although I didn't like the main character's sister at all. a big part of the storyline was the on-again off-again dating relationship. many of the scenes were at a coffee shop. I didn't recognize many actors in it, just whoopi Goldberg (as the mom) and chris rock (who had a small role). I also didn't recognize many of the songs in it, even after looking at the closing credits. the only one was by janet Jackson, and it was early on in the movie. the friendship between the main character and an office colleague was compelling on some level. definitely more compelling than the two sisters, who were opposites.
     I went to a job fair in the afternoon, and I had been to one at the same place last month. this time there seemed to be more about claims, so I am more hopeful compared to the previous visit. then after I was done I went to the library to print some things. and I performed in the evening, I was fourth in the lineup- after the MC, of course. I moved my car for the snow ordinance this morning, so I was up earlier than typical. and since I was already out there, I checked my PO box and two orders from e-bay were waiting to be picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment