Friday, February 15, 2019

leinenkugel beer cozy

I went to perform karaoke tonight and I picked up a Leinenkugel beer cozy that was on the floor. I guess the venue was giving them out. I found a use for it already, as I put it on a can I have kept as a souvenir from a visit to Canada. I sang 'lightning crashes' by live, and some people wanted to interact with me while singing. I liked the popcorn there as usual, and for a short time I sat down and watched part of an ultimate fighting match.
    I can my car into the repair shop this morning, after a check engine went on this week. not thrilled about it when the previous repair is not yet paid off. but sometimes one has no choice in the matter, as I want a reliable car that will get me to work and to the performance venues. then I went to a Walgreen and picked up various items. there was plenty of valentines day candy left over, and now it is half off so I got a box of chocolates as it had a charlie brown and snoopy theme. of course I also got the paper, as I get it once a week for the movie times. in the afternoon I printed some things at the library, getting ready for going back to work on Monday. I was called by the agency while I was there, so I paused my computer and walked around until I found a good place to take the call. I decided on the hall next to the bathroom. there is a form to sign about the attendance policy. then I was sent the email about the first day, and I will present the signed form when I arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment