Tuesday, May 14, 2019

cold room abandoned

at midday we moved to a different room at work, and I think most of us were fine with how we abandoned a cold room. this happened when we returned from lunch. I scored 189 tests, much like the previous day I was fighting the tired feeling too much. I have a new neighbor as well. this is a larger room and I recognize it as one where we occupied it for the florida project last year. it was this week that a sheet was passed around asking about availability for projects after this one is done, so I am hopeful more work is offered. this is because I like the work and I know it might be hard to get something else lined up. but it also means following up with some companies since this project is slated to end next week. I checked messages on monster, and indeed, and nothing relevant was found on those sites. much like before, I think some of them are sales jobs, not interested.
    I performed tonight and I spoke of the cold room, otherwise my set was much like the night before. I missed out on a few performers I would have liked seeing, one of them was the floutist. she sent me a facebook friend request during the show and I accepted it after I got home. she said some of her performances are shared in that forum. a rapper that I shared the stage with on new year's day showed up near the end of the night. I liked hearing the show runner's time-honored poem, 'by yourself', it closed out the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment