Wednesday, May 8, 2019

tennessee stud song

I was listening to the radio on the way to work and it spoke of an anniversary of the death of eddy Arnold, who performed 'Tennessee stud'. had to check Wikipedia, and it said it was written by jimmy driftwood. I am more familiar with the johnny cash version. I liked the line 'long and lean'.
   at work I scored 147 tests. had to leave a little early for a job interview across town. I did not go outside for breaks or lunch as it was raining, at least not for walks. I went to my car to make calls as I don't want anyone listening in.
    I performed tonight, but near the end of the show it was hard to stay awake. university accountant gave me a loaf of bread, as it would otherwise be thrown out. I think some of it will go into my lu
lunch.\

No comments:

Post a Comment