Monday, May 13, 2019

yoga for writers

i listened to a CD in my car on the way to and from work today. it is called 'yoga for writers', bought at the book festival over the weekend. it would say 'end of track' with each track. and it seemed to be more about yoga than writing. but it will likely be helpful in some form, even if it means listening to it again a different way such as on the portable CD player. it sounds familiar, so I am wondering if I have a card advertising it somewhere.
   at work I scored 212 tests, surprising since I was tired near the end of the day. and we did the re-cal test set as well. I performed at the comedy club tonight, brawler was on after me. I gave out my standard line to a crowd member that saw me after the show, saying you can tell management if you like what you hear. I am pleased to be getting on more often, I had said it was once a month but it may be even more often now. I saw the barber and I said I was staying relevant by performing 6 nights a week. he liked hearing about some of the songs I have done at karaoke bars. he along with the bartender said they would pay to see me sing some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment