Wednesday, May 1, 2019

bold survey response

I got a voicemail about a survey I responded to in the past week, after visiting a bank. I said the thing that thye could do for me was hire me, and I gave my email account. I called in the afternoon during my break from test scoring and said there was nothing wrong with the transaction, it met my needs. hard for me to do a scale of 1 to 10 surveys. but I got somebody that said she would forward my resume to those who might help with getting hired by the bank. I understood there are no guarantees in life, but I am looking for better odds, somebody who can advocate for my candidacy as I haven't had this yet. so I will hope for the best.
    there was some more training for the Pennsylvania test scoring, including the second qualifying set although I qualified for it with the first. there was also doubling up with my neighbor for some scoring, eight at mine and right at hers. during my share, four of them were blank pages. in all, I scored 71 tests for the day. I looked at previous entries and that appears to be in line with my typical pace. my last one of the day was mostly copied text, I had my boss look at it and was advised to write down the test number so others can look at it. Saturday work is being offered so I think I will take it, especially when I was off on Monday. I want the attendance bonus. I saw more familiar faces today, such as the HR rep. I think they are still recruiting for this season. at this point I will likely accept any more offers of test scoring projects, although I am used to how the list is only posted near the end of the current project one is on. right now it is nice to be back at work doing what I enjoy doing.
   I made it to the dollar store after work, for my typical purchase of a can of spaghetti. while I was there a kid spoke to me. before that I had my car looked at due to the on again-off again check engine light and I was told they need more time to look at it. one of the rerun channels was on there and the show 'give me a break' starring nell carter was on, the episode where joey performs in blackface. I do recall this show and this episode, and said shows like this being on a rerun channel make me feel old. I made it to the performance venue in the evening, and it was great to see the button there. I spoke some about changing jobs in my set. there were way fewer people in the main bar area as there was no soccer game happening. there was another decent crowd for the show in the back room, so I think this mic is doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment