Tuesday, May 28, 2019

rice park re-opened

i got a look at rice park in downtown st. paul after an open-mic tonight and it looks like it has been re-opened after being under construction for a while. it is of interest to me as there are two of the 'charlie brown and snoopy' statues there- peppermint patty and Marcie. there were some tents up for a festival, and I got a few photos of it. at this week's edition of the open-mic I really liked the violin player, I don't hear that too often. also helped that her first song was one I recognized- 'love on the brain' by rihanna. then of course it was back to my car after seeing the park.
   at work I scored 118 tests, much like before I was fighting the tired feeling in the afternoon. we had the 'recal' tests as well, four in all. there was something in the mail about my 401-k, not sure what it means as it sounds like the servicing company may become the same one for both of my accounts. I haven't done much with either since I was laid off over a year ago, but I have considered merging them. it wouldn't be the first merge of accounts, as I did it when I lived in suburban Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment