Sunday, May 5, 2019

dog day, siebert field

I saw some college baseball this afternoon at siebert field in Minneapolis. the Minnesota gophers beat ohio state 3-2 in game 2 of a doubleheader. I had things to do and  did not attend game 1, which began at 10am. Saturday's game ran long, 18 innings, which is why sunday became 2 games.  there was a rainout on Friday. I followed the score of game 1 online, gophers won 11-2. I departed for the venue shortly after this game ended, and made it to the venue in the top of the 2nd, gophers were up 1-0. it was tied 2-2 at the end of the 2nd, gophers got a solo home run to tie it. and the game winner was scored in the 8th. it was  a day when people could bring their dogs. the gophers swept this 3-game series.
   I did not do much after getting home, tried to watch 'the simpsons' but got in just one episode and then fell asleep in my easy chair. I got the dishes done before the late news started.

No comments:

Post a Comment