Thursday, May 16, 2019

moved by a sitcom

I watched the 'big bang theory' final episode, and retrospective, tonight. plenty of changes in my life since the show started in 2007. this episode 'moved' me, especially when Sheldon thanked his friends in the nobel acceptance speech. it rang true because I have often struggled to make friends.
   at work I scored 202 tests. and there was mention of a would-be rumble between the day and evening shifts, even though we get 30 minutes to clear out.
   i made it to the karaoke bar as well. I did two songs. it was 'back on the chain gang' by the pretenders, and 'mama tried' by merle haggard. I saw the couple that includes the truck driver. but they did not see me sing. they went out to smoke during song one and left before song two. I did not see the lady from last week. the karaoke jockey said she is an infrequent guest, when I asked about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment