Tuesday, May 7, 2019

season ticket whiner

I did karaoke tonight, the second choice open-mic was not available. I did 2 songs. it was 'fooling yourself' buy styx, and 'sunday morning' by no doubt. two songs I wanted to do this weekend, but couldn't for multiple reasons. while at the bar I talked with a man there for a little while, but he was whining about the cost of season tickets for st. paul saints baseball. I hate negative energy, especially when it comes to my favorite sport. so I had the perfect excuse to end the conversation, as it was my turn to sing. and I did not talk to him for the rest of the night. looks like this venue does some karaoke contests, I am largely unfamiliar with where those take place. first time at this venue. at work I scored 153 tests, I am aware that was kind of slow but I was tired in the afternoon, that tends to happen after lunch, hitting a wall. we had some training as well, for one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment