Wednesday, May 15, 2019

two from austin

there were two performers from Austin, mn, tonight and both spoke about Hormel and spam. so I had to satisfy my craving after the show and went to a nearby cub foods for a spam single. also got some string cheese and peanut butter crackers. it was great seeing the big dog as headliner, hadn't seen him in a while. we got some photos after the show. the fancy comic was there as well.
    I scored 189 tests, same as the previous day. sounds like they are ordering pizza for those who are doing overtime on Saturday. I applied some more on indeed tonight, we will see as to if any of them lead to interviews. I am wondering if one of those I found there is the 'George clooney' job I was searching for, referring to the movie 'up in the air'. that one was 'apply on company site'.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment