Thursday, May 9, 2019

roses are red

I saw a paper today from test scoring that actually wrote that famous poem 'roses are red, violets are blue' into their essay. I showed it to my boss and deadpanned it when they couldn't read the handwriting and she laughed. it became non-scorable. we are seeing some weird papers on this project. I scored 217 papers, pleased with those numbers. although I was fighting the tired feeling even before lunchtime. but I am thankful I managed to last through the day without much fanfare.
   I went to sing at the karaoke bar tonight. I did 'center field' by john fogerty. I was getting some air in the patio area in the back, and doing some ladder golf, when a lady found me and said she liked my performing. I enjoyed talking with her as I found out we are both from iowa, and performers. she does music and theater. she spoke about being a regular so hopefully I will see her again there soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment