Saturday, May 25, 2019

free apple fritter

i wanted some godfather's pizza and went to the bobby and steve's in Minneapolis at midday, after I was at the library printing things. I got the pizza, and when I was in line to pay I was offered an apple fritter. I was told that it would otherwise be thrown away, as the would-be purchaser abandoned it after their card was declined. I had to ask at first what it was. it tasted fine, I ate more than half of it there and then took it home. I also had a pina colada smoothie, although it was a chore to get it blended as I needed help from an employee. they proceeded to re-boot the machine, and we daw it leaking water but it still blended the smoothie. one of things I did at the library was order a ticket for a twins baseball game in july, an alumni outing. and before the library I went and picked up all of my orders at the post office, four in all. three were postcards, the fourth was a DVD. now it means finding the time to watch it. I placed some more e-bay orders after these arrived.
    I also went to the grocery store this afternoon, and after I got back I slept for a while. then it was early evening and I got ready to watch a baseball game on TV. I was disappointed that the cardinals- braves game was not being shown in this area, we got the red sox-astros  game, astros won 4-3. during this time I got the idea to go through my photo albums again, to see about freeing up more space so I could re-purpose an album for postcards. it looks like I can, as I am now up to 84 vacant slots in one album. after the recent orders of postcards I knew I was running low on space in the available albums. I also went to the karaoke bar, and did one song: 'welcome to the black parade' by my chemical romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment