Tuesday, February 18, 2020

ducks unlimited word find

i have completed two word finds in the past week. one was from the loft literary center event I had just attended. the other was from ducks unlimited. not sure when or where I got that one, although it does say to find the solution online- under 'august 2018 answer'. one side of the page has the word find, the other says 'so many species all under one protective wing'. I don't know ducks that well, but I recognized how one of them shown here is the Canada goose.
   I had a job interview this morning, with a mortgage company. I have to hope for the best. it was nice to discuss more than just the work, as I said I do enjoy attending baseball games. I had applied for more than one role with this company. I am told there might be another interview later on. in the afternoon I eventually got up and went to the library to print some things. I also applied directly for some jobs, instead of going through indeed. these were companies I had heard about at a job fair last week. considering that there is a history of indeed yielding very little, it might be a good idea to continue this although it takes longer to submit the application. there are some more job fairs to attend later this week.
    in the evening I went to perform, and I arrived a little earlier than typical. there was a fill in show runner, not a big deal. a performer after me said I made his night. on facebook there was mention of a classmate that has cancer. by pure coincidence, this was also the day of the funeral for the former high school football coach, john Jenkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment