Monday, February 3, 2020

remodeling, no ATM

i went to a holiday gas station tonight but saw a notice saying they were remodeling, and it meant some services were not available. this included the ATM. so I went back to the comedy club and paid for my beer with the debit card, although I prefer paying cash. I was wearing the Emerson Hough hoodie so I made reference to it in my set. it was 5 minutes, last time on there was 7, but it was still great to be back in the lineup there. brawler asked if I was all right, this was when I was writing out my material. normally I go to my 'inner sanctum' away from most people.
   I stayed busy today despite being 'on vacation'. it meant getting plenty of things dine that were on my list, some of them had been delayed for a while. this included finding a snoopy statue and getting a picture of it. I knew it was also time to do laundry, and I made it to the library to update my resume. of course I had to go there when I don't have a printer. I also scheduled an oil change for Tuesday. it might be a good idea to do a haircut that day as well, when there are job fairs to attend this week. I got a good look at some items of interest to me at jc penney. I have some gift cards to use. one of these is a bedsheet set. so as long as I stay busy and I am back at work soon, then I will be fine. of course I still need to register for these job fairs. I wanted to update the resume first. not a big deal, getting it done on indeed as well as monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment