Tuesday, February 25, 2020

i am intense

i had an appointment this afternoon in Burnsville and was told that 'i am intense'. I think of it more as being passionate, especially when it comes to performing. we spoke for a while, and I would like to think it will become productive. it was about trying to get back to work, and I have been working on it. the search may have yielded something, as I was showering this morning and got a callback from somebody that had interviewed me last week. I was told to expect an offer letter, and got a text message asking me to look at it when I was driving back from the appointment. the offer is of course dependent on a background check, but I have passed plenty of those before. I should be more excited about it, but I think it will mean more once I am back at work. there were a few other calls made this morning, hard to say where any of them will lead. when I went to take care of the offer letter at the library, I also finished applications, three in all, from the previous day. there was more information needed, and I saw it as the time to upload my most recent resume.
   I went to the performance venue tonight but did not perform. the show was running late and there were plenty that had signed up for stage time. not sure what I do aside form arrive even earlier. it was nice to see a fellow performer, airway, there. this is one reason why I decided to show up earlier than I was. and upon arrival I liked hearing the show runner's poem. I had heard it before but I still like it a lot. there was a svengoolie type at the end of the show, first time I had seen him there. it was a weird performance for him. was it due to it being mardi gras? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment