Friday, February 21, 2020

somebody brought chipotle

I went to sing karaoke tonight and noticed when I sat down there was an adjacent table with paper bags from chipotle on it. surprised since I figured most bars did not allow outside food. one bag had some chips in it so I ate them. it helped fill the void from seeing no popcorn at this venue. I sang 'here' by Alessia cara. it was nice to see friends there, one of them sent a message on facebook in advance to ask if I would be there. I said I tend to arrive after watching the 10pm news. I saw one group of young men sing, 9 in all, had to be the largest group I had ever seen do a karaoke song.
   the main thing from job searching today was a phone interview in the afternoon. except I called them as they were late on calling. the interviewer said she had just gotten out of a meeting. but I still waited until 7 minutes after the scheduled start time to call. I did some fact finding for travel plans but no reservations made just yet. when I was at Walgreen around midday I saw an employee there that I knew. it was the first time I had noticed tattoos, in his arms. I had to ask what they were for, as one said 'azalea' but it is not after the musician. he said he had two kids, one of them has that name.

No comments:

Post a Comment