Monday, February 10, 2020

onstage after proposal

I performed tonight, and it is hard to say how this compares to so many other performances over the years. I followed the trumpet player proposing to his lady. thankfully the show runner did a joke before I went on. the dude told me in advance that he would be doing it, when he was practicing in  the hall where one finds the bathrooms. the flautist was there as well, but behind a closed door. she said she was called 'flute lady' when on a local French language radio station. I said I have to push myself to call her by her name instead of what she plays.
 I got a lot of little things done, a few more interviews scheduled for later in the week, albeit phone interviews. I was trying to get more set up, but it was a case of phone tag. had to let the call go to voicemail since I was in my car, and reviewed the message when I got to my destination, the library. I printed some things while there. one of them was a reminder of a place where I would like to have dinner on Friday evening, with a new friend. if it progresses farther, I think I will be fine with saying more about it. at this point, it is a long story and kind of a weird one.

No comments:

Post a Comment