Saturday, February 29, 2020

multiple microphones

i went to sing karaoke tonight after watching the 10pm news and there was multiple microphones, three in all, on the table. I chose the one with some green tape on it, and sang 'doll parts' by hole. it seemed like a good idea as I wanted to scream a little about my departed classmate. I have the 'someday you will ache like I ache' lyric.
   there was the typical errand running, including going to the post office to check my box, and there was two e-bay orders to pick up. and in the afternoon I returned the rental car. I figured it was no big deal to use it as long as I could, in terms of the time given on the rental agreement. it was returned within minutes of the scheduled time. I was going to see a baseball game at the Vikings stadium but found out just before venturing out that the iowa hawkeyes are in the same classic, so I will wait until sunday afternoon to go. I checked the schedule online to confirm it. means more to see the school I attended, instead of the Minnesota gophers, the host team.

No comments:

Post a Comment