Monday, November 15, 2010

Bagels

There were bagels at work, celebrating something but I don't recall what. Since I had a light lunch due to the high workload, doing special requests, it did me well to have 2 bagels. It got a little sticky since I was using some jelly as the spread, then ate them while pulling files. Made it through the day just fine, which I liked. Nothing left over for the next day.
  Sent a picture to one online match, said she couldn't see any pictures as a trial member. Since there was a low battery on my digital camera I was unable to find out-without some serious guessing- which one was the one with my dad. So I sent the first one on the CD, with some friends from school. There was plenty of messages exchanged with one match this weekend, inquired about having dinner soon but still waiting to hear from her about it. Made it to the comedy club as well, had hoped to see more friends there but I did see one, and said I would like to do another comedy duet soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment