Friday, November 12, 2010

Taco Bell Coupons

This summer I won some Taco Bell coupons through a contest on TV, the 'word of the day' on syndicated reruns of 'The Office'. There are 20, at first I was going to turn them over to my boss and let her decide who gets them, since it said 'lunch for 20 people in your office'. But I got no response, so I figured I was on my own with it. Tonight was the first time I had used them, may want to use some more this weekend since I only have until the end of June to use them. I know why they weren't used for a while, they were in my desk drawer at the office. No locations close to work. This is one of many times where I switch having things between the office and home.
   I thought about going to see the Facebook movie tonight but didn't get around early enough, since it's Friday I decided to read the paper. I get it once a week for the sports standings and the movie times. Also got caught up on record-keeping and paper-shredding. It also included writing out a check for the utility bill. Guess the movie will have to wait another day.
   It was a fairly ho-hum day at work, at the end of the day it meant getting caught up on some paperwork- like insurance benefit elections-  since I would have more free time this week than the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment