Saturday, November 13, 2010

Facebook movie

I saw the Facebook movie, 'Social Network', tonight after much of the snow had fallen. I liked how references were made to Napster in it, how that site changed music much like Facebook changed networking. This is true, as I don't listen to CDs much anymore, since I can find plenty of songs on Youtube. I decided that seeing the movie served more than just the purpose of seeing a movie that I had wanted to see. It also gave me more time to figure out the snow emergency routes here, about what streets and sides of the street you can park on to avoid getting ticketed and towed. It just meant looking for the signs, easier to do on foot of course. So I parked my car in a nearby lot and walked around to get a good look at the signs. And yes, I did make seeing the movie a status update on my Facebook page, seemed appropriate on many levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment