Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cold, Disappointing Game

I went to the Iowa-Minnesota football game today, a cold game and disappointing as Iowa lost 27-24. Playing most of the game from behind didn't help, and I'm sure the pundits will hang it on the onside kick from Minnesota early on, giving them more confidence. I ended up walking back to my car after the game, took a bus over to the game from across the river. It was a university walkway over the river that I had never walked on before.
   I didn't do much before or after the game, rested a lot. Main reason was to save on my energy. I woke up with diarrhea in the middle of the night, then threw up in the morning. What I ate at the Hawkeye Huddle the night before apparently didn't agree with me. But I said it would take more than that to keep me away from the game. I picked up a generic version of Pepto-Bismol at Walgreen on the way to the game, wanting some 'insurance' if you will. Though I seemed to feel better shortly after the nausea passed. Didn't end up eating much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment