Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No Spoons for Lunch

I ended up singing the Alanis Morrissette song 'Ironic' after what happened at lunch today. For the second straight day we couldn't find any spoons in the breakroom. So I used a fork instead, for soup of all things. Naturally the song was slightly different, as it was 'it's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.' Before lunch I finished an online class that had just been assigned, and after lunch I finished the other one. Made up all of the time now after being late on Monday, with shorter lunches.
   Saw a friend at the comedy club tonight I hadn't seen in a while, asked for advice about my latest dates but I don't think he really gave any, but that's fine. It was nice just to see him again. Was informed by another comedian friend how he moved his open-mic night to Thursday, will make it easier for me to attend. It had been Monday, and I said things like comedy shows- along with movies and baseball games- are easier to do one a night.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment