Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fitness Center

I made it to the fitness center today, first time in a while, maybe the first since I started the blog. It's free since it's through my employer. I like going on a Sunday, free parking and I have the place to myself. Decided to go to a different grocery store after it, since it's cheaper than the one in my neighborhood. Used the second of the Taco Bell coupons, at halftime of a football game I was watching today. So there's 18 left! Sundays are nice, usually very little that needs to be done. Reminds me of a Bangles song 'Manic Monday'. "wish it were a Sunday, that's my funday my I don't have to run day."
   When looking up my hometown of Newton, Iowa on youtube I was surprised to find 2 things- fights at the VFW, and a news story about actor John Ratzenberger appearing 3 years ago in Iowa advocating against outsourcing. Too little, too late for the Maytag plant, it was just a week before it was closed. Yes, this was Cliff on "Cheers".
   It was nice making it back to the comedy club tonight. There may be some promising matches from online dating, hard to tell at this point. I think the activity is due to the free communication period, but take it how you can get it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment