Monday, December 3, 2012

Brandigg in Germany

   I am still amazed at times as to where my writings end up. Recently I saw how some entries were picked up by a German website called 'Brandigg'. So far I have seen two of them were there. The first found was Hilton hotels, as I did stay at the Airport location in St. Louis in July. The other was about Marlon Brando, as I had written about seeing the movie 'Wild One' on video after finding it at the library. Since this site appears to cover famous brand names, there might be even more entries there.
   Even though I was handling our biggest payoff report at work today, I liked how it was a lower volume than typical for a Monday. So it meant I could go to lunch a little earlier. After lunch I knew I needed to submit a monthly stat report to the boss. I also got around to throwing out my records from September, as we just keep them for 60 days. I copy the pages from the payoff reports so I can do my record-keeping in a quick fashion.
     At the comedy club tonight, there was a no-show and I was saying 'Where are you, man?' when I noticed they didn't answer the call. Still surprised at the no-shows. But I have bemoaned this in other things as well, like with online dating. I usually refer to it as 'lack of effort'.
   I did destroy a pair of socks tonight after getting back from the comedy club as there was a big hole in one. Another was frayed and about to have a big hole. At this point it's hard to say if I need to get another pair right away. I tend to keep a fair amount in inventory, so even if I am a little late on doing laundry by a day or two I will still likely have all the clean clothes I need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment