Thursday, December 6, 2012

Regus Business World

My membership card for Regus Business World arrived today. This is a free membership offered to me due to having a loyalty account with Enterprise Rentacar. It looks like there are some locations in the Twin Cities that I can try out. It will be nice to have this card available when I travel to places like Chicago and St. Louis. It has complimentary Internet access and refreshments being offered to its members. This is something I do need while traveling, as it gets expensive paying a quarter a minute at a place like Kinko's.
   I just watched a rebroadcast of 'Twin City Live' and there was a review of the upcoming movie 'Hyde Park on Hudson' starring Bill Murray. I had seen Bill Murray in 'Get Low' as he played a loopy funeral director in it. Since it is a period piece like 'Lincoln' it was being mentioned along with it. I would like to see this one, but it sounds like it may be in limited release.
   I did get a look at the City-County Building in St. Paul at lunchtime today, and there is more than just a police officer memorial there. It is included with a firefighter memorial, on a small standalone display next to some flags. It lists just those killed in the line of duty for the city of St. Paul. The more extensive memorial there was a veterans memorial, which was multiple columns in the middle of the building. One large sculpture inside did remind me of a postcard I have in one of my photo albums, but I don't recall where I bought the card.
   I went to a holiday dinner tonight where lasagna was being served, Garfield the Cat would have liked this. I brought some little pumpkin spice cupcakes from Rainbow Foods. I liked another dessert item just as much as what I brought, which was some Sultan Maamoul date-filled cookies. It says in smaller print 'with selected Saudi dates'. I had two of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment