Monday, November 25, 2013

Deer Hunting Is Like Craigslist

    At the comedy club tonight the show closer was the Worthington native, back from California. He did a joke about his family liking to hunt, including using deer urine to attract deer. This led to the punchline of 'Deer hunting is like Craigslist' as there is deception involved. And I liked how he did the carrier pigeon joke. I also liked how the 'Extra murder' comic brought back the 'Labyrinth' joke.
   At work I helped my 'Work spouse' out with the Gap payoff report. I got the lion's share done today, four pages out of nearly six, and this was nearly 80 titles found and logged out. I was available to help as there weren't many special requests to find.
   When I was driving to the comedy club tonight, I said the voice sounded familiar on a sports talk radio show. Sure enough, it was the Worthington native. He was a guest on the show, which of course this time of year mostly meant discussing the Vikings game. Usually I don't listen to sports talk radio shows but when it's somebody I know then I will.
   Another E-bay order arrived, this one was the Canada Centennial first day cover from 1967. I shredded the rest of the mail I received, so this was really the only wanted item today. It was the typical items, like non-profits wanting my money, and a postcard advertising a local playhouse theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment