Friday, November 15, 2013

Fan HQ

    I made my first visit to a store known a Fan HQ this afternoon, at Ridgedale Mall in Minnetonka. Based on this visit, I found out the admission ticket can be bought at the venue. The advance tickets are for the autographs, which are expensive. It's a collectible convention so I think there will still be something that I will like, especially if it's related to baseball. I left the store without buying anything as it was mostly sportswear and I already have plenty of this. I did make a nice find at a Hallmark store in the same mall, where I stopped before HQ. I found some Charlie Brown items- Thanksgiving stickers and puffy Christmas stickers. I also had a Blizzard treat at Dairy Queen.
   I had the day off from work to attend a mentoring event at Hamline University in St. Paul. My student didn't make it, and we were served lunch early, before 11am. The notable event was the campus tour. The event was complete before 2pm, and then I headed to the mall.
   In the evening I went to have some Little Caesars pizza. I saw a pizza taken out of the warmer and not given to me when I ordered something. The order taker said they don't serve pizzas that have been there for 30 minutes. I went to see my 'Bestie' perform the late show tonight, and the MC was somebody I knew as well. She does the joke about how a man said she looks like Adele, the singer.    

No comments:

Post a Comment