Monday, November 4, 2013

Fat Sick And Nearly Dead

   At work we started watching a health movie at lunchtime. It will be shown in three segments, about 30 minutes each day for three days. It is called 'Fat sick and nearly dead'. At the start of the movie they played a version of the song 'Down Under', not sure if it was the one by Men at Work. This movie is a documentary, and the main character, an Australian named Joe Cross, is using a juicer to prepare his meals. He is traveling America in it and trying to lose weight by just drinking juice. I do like documentaries and I do like road movies. I like seeing how real people live, and there have been some good documentaries over the years like 'Scared Straight'. There are drawings for a juicer and a copy of the movie on DVD. We did screen a health documentary before, 'Super Size Me', one I had wanted to see for a while.
   At the comedy club tonight the Fargo native was the show closer. At times during the show I did briefly go to the bar to see how it was going with the Monday night football game, as the matchup was Bears-Packers. The Bears won 27-20, and played ball control for much of the fourth quarter. At first I was surprised to see them ahead, then I found out later on that Packer quarterback Aaron Rodgers left the game due to injury.    

No comments:

Post a Comment