Thursday, November 21, 2013

Yellowstone DVD by BBC

     I finished the Yellowstone DVD by the BBC this evening, on loan from the library. The final episode of three to watch was autumn. Notable was seeing beaver dams built, and some trees falling after the animals gnawed on them. I watched the special features as well, three in all. There was a snow removal man, geyser gazers, and a fish man who swam in the river with the cutthroat trout. I liked the snow man, seeing him on a rooftop and cutting the snow into blocks and some of it fell off in an avalanche. I stayed in as it was snowing when I got off work, under ideal conditions I think
I likely would still have done the walk around the neighborhood. I did make it over to Taco Bell for the big box meal, and brought it home and ate it there so I wouldn't miss a favorite show.
   I watched two episodes of 'Big Bang Theory' tonight. The syndicated rerun was the one where the gang went to see penny act in 'Streetcar Named Desire'. And Amy lost her gig on a tobacco study with monkeys. The prime time episode was the gang having Thanksgiving with Howard's mom. Bernadette's dad connected with Sheldon over football and beer. A big part of the story was Penny having to annul a marriage to Zac after revealing it to Leonard.
   I liked finding a comedy video of mine on Youtube tonight, and I told a friend about it on Linkedin who is now a journalist in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment