Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Airborn Hat

    This morning I saw a morbidly obese man while waiting for the bus. When I boarded he eventually sat next to me in the front. He wore a blue Airborn hat, that said St. Paul on the back. He had a 4-pronged cane and a brace on his left ankle. Not sure what it is, but with a name like this, and close to the airport, it likely is something related to aviation.
   There was another edition of the contest at the comedy club tonight. The International Falls native was one of the two that advanced. She did the animal violence joke. I also got the MC, half of the comedy and rapping act known as Valley Meadows, into my ring of honor after the show. I've had the CD for a while and the other member of this act was added earlier. So this would be the 14th comedian honored. I hadn't seen him much lately, aside from the VM show in February, so it was hard to remember to ask. The Tetris comic was performing while the votes were being counted. He did the one about break-up songs, as well as boat names. He did the photo and should be in the ring of honor as well- since he is written about often.

No comments:

Post a Comment