Monday, May 26, 2014

Cashew Butter By JIF

      I like trying things from the discount table at my neighborhood grocery store. This weekend I decided to try some cashew butter by JIF. It is a small plastic jar, 12 ounces. I have eaten most of it already. I like peanut butter, and I like cashews as much as peanuts so I was willing to give it a try.
   I had the day off for Memorial Day and it meant getting caught up on some things. One of these was getting baseball cards into binders, now that I have more of the plastic sheets for it. I had about 170 cards waiting to go into the binders, and had just 6 duplicates which is good, less than 5 percent. I am still destroying the duplicates, not sure what else to do with them. I got some orange juice and a breakfast bar at the convenience store across the street this morning. I liked watching 'Who wants to be a millionaire' and 'Jeopardy' of course. Cedric the Entertainer, host of 'Millionaire', was in a 1970s costume as it is decades week. Florence Henderson from 'The Brady Bunch' asked one question.
   In the evening I went to Walgreen and got more pictures onto a disc to upload to Facebook. It was nice largely staying in until then, having a can of Hormel chili for the evening meal. Two photos of comedian friends were added, so now I have 18 comedians in my 'Ring of honor' if I'm not mistaken. Already got some comments about them. Those added were the Tetris comic and the Wisconsin couple. So now 4 of the 5 contestants from 'Last Comic Standing' are in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment